Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Book Review # 8: The Rocket's Shadow

     The Rocket's Shadow is the first book in the Rick Brant series.  It's about Rick and his new friend Scotty trying to find who is behind the mishaps and disappearances  of items from the rocket that the Spindrift Foundation is working on for a contest.  There is a lot of adventure in this one just like the other books in the series.

     I was looking around for this book and was starting think that I would have to try to find it at the library.  I then discovered that I could download it from Amazon for 99 cents.  I still have money on my account from gift cards that I got for Christmas, so I decided to purchase it.  I'm glad I did.

Purchase Link

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Rockets-Shadow-Brant-Electronic-Adventure-ebook/dp/B01BR1645K/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1470751112&sr=1-2&keywords=rick+brant#nav-subnav

Tim's Rating:  ****
(Four out of five stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment